Cheadle Mosque (Summer Training)
We have toddler football, junior football and one to one coaching available in Cheadle. Training sessions are provided by fully qualified, CRB checked, professional football coaches and take place at various venues across the town.
Outdoors football training in summer (March to October) will be at the CMA Trust playing field and indoors training in winter (October to February), at Cheadle Hulme School.
Cheadle is the central hub for providing our unique award winning kids football training in Cheadle, Manchester, Stockport, Wilmslow and surrounding areas. The following sessions are currently available:
- Mini Strikers (junior football ages 4 years to 6 years)
- Academy (youth football ages 7 years to 12 years)
- 1-1 Football Coaching (ages 5+ years upwards)
Why Striker Academy?
As a child centered, professional organisation you can expect to see the following from any of our training sessions:
- Professional, fully qualified and CRB checked coaches
- Organised training sessions (badly copied by others but only ever delivered properly by us)
- Easily identifiable staff and coaches in uniform
- Age appropriate training, developed using our unique training methodology
- Carefully selected coaches who understand the needs of the ages they are coaching
- Coaches that care about the physical, mental and social development of each child that comes to us
- Lots of fun and learning
- Experts in confidence building, self belief and skill development
To register your child for one of the few places please complete the registration form below. Hover over your preferred class and then click and book: